Miami is a very popular tourist destination and its most sought after destination is the South Beach area. Tourists to this city may find it difficult to choose form the many accommodation choices available which include boutique hotels, backpacker hostels, guest houses, vacation rentals and standard hotels: Below a look at five hotels in Miami.
1. South Beach Plaza Hotel – Located near the famous South Beach, this hotel offers travellers a chance to enjoy a comfortable stay starting at rates often under a hundred dollars. Given its location and its popularity, people who wish to stay at this hotel are advised to book early, especially during peak season. The facilities are excellent and being able to walk to a bar or restaurant from your hotel and be so close to the beach works well.
2. Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport South – This hotel is part of the Marriott Hotel chain, which means that guests will be offered five star luxuries. Located near the airport, it is very easy to access and perfect if you are in Miami on business or for an exhibition or conference.
3. Delano South Beach – The Delano South Beach hotel is a luxury hotel that is located very close to the South Beach area. There are over a hundred rooms in this property and it is easily one of the best hotels in the city. Great location and stylish hotel and attracts a good mix of people and is a lively place to stay.
4. Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland – Located at 8200 SW 70 Avenue in the city, this hotel is very well known for its hospitality and comfortably furnished rooms. Not so central in terms of beach but a classic place to stay and attracts many people looking for a luxury place to stay.
5. Prime Hotel Claremont – Located at 1700 Collins Avenue, this is another prime located hotel and is right in the centre of the nightlife in Miami. Miami Beach is close by and if you can get a deal, this hotel is a great option.